Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

What I Will Do to Graduate



“What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”




Graduating from high school is something you must accomplish. I will graduate from high school. Graduating from high school is important because it is what will get you into college. Graduating high school is also the first step to success. I come from a latino community where most of us are not expected to graduate, so we must try and put in all we have to prove them wrong. To me and I am sure to many other graduating high school will be the first step to making our dreams come true.
Since the first day I started high school I’ve been giving it my all to graduate. I will not receive no grade lower than a “C”. I must try my hardest to obtain an “A” in every class. I want to give it my all, and prove I am a hard working student who tries her best and puts in hard effort to accomplish what she desires. In order to obtain that “A” in my class I will pay attention and no talk and interrupt. I will do all assignments and try my hardest on them. I will turn in everything on time and be on time to class. I will not slack off.
In order to graduate high school I will also behave and choose the right. I will go to school every day. I will not miss class. I also will not get in trouble. My behavior will be excellent.
I am going to join as many extracurricular activities as I can. For example I will join sports such as volleyball. I will also join clubs that help out my community like the humanitarians club. I will also join leadership, which helps my school and shows my leader skills.
I will give it my all put in all my hard work and effort to accomplish my goal and graduate high school my first step to being successful.









Choose the Right and Graduate High School            

                                                       


dropbox



 
 MUST DO!

Receive Only “A”

Study!
Turn in work on time!
Join Extracurricular activities
Work Hard!
Pay attention and be organized


Try Your Hardest and Do .
•Pay Attention                       • Good Grades               
•Hard Work                            • Participate 

No comments:

Post a Comment