Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

My Winter Break


   My Winter Break



My winter break was good and relaxing. I did not do anything very exciting but I relaxed and enjoyed my break very well. During my break I really got to spend some time with my loved ones and enjoy doing things with them. I also had to do some vacation homework that was a little of the bad thing of my break.

I enjoyed spending the time I don’t have when I am at school do to my homework with my loved ones. I enjoyed all the holidays with my family they were great! For Christmas all my family came over and it turned into a great party. There were laughs, dancing, joking, and so much more. One thing I loved from the holidays is I got to enjoy my mom’s delicious food. I also start the new year of 2013 great! We had another family gathering where I got to see my brothers who I rarely see.


My winter break was great even though I did have homework to do. I got my homework done in the first week and a half of winter break to have the rest with stress free.  Even though I did not do a lot over the break I got to babysit my little five year old cousin who I got to bond more. I also had the chance to learn more about her and appreciate her little silly things more. I had a great winter break regardless.



No comments:

Post a Comment