Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Student Success Statement


Student Success Statement 

“Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the (3) magic keys to living your life with integrity.”
-W. Clement Stone.

Courage the ability to face your fears. Do not be afraid, have courage to do something you believe is right. Do not do things because others believe is right, face up to reality to your opinion, have the courage and speak it. With having courage to say what you believe in comes integrity. For example, if I see a group of my friends bullying a kid and they ask me to join I will have the courage to say no, to face the truth that it is wrong and stop it, to help the kid out because I believe it is right, because I have integrity! Always have courage to do what is right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment