Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Student Success Statement . .


Student Success Statement

“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad.”
                                        -Abraham Lincoln


This statement by Lincoln is very accurate and true statement. This statement applies to me as well. When you do something bad you feel the guilt and you feel worried and in a black whole. In the other hand when you do something good you feel great and satisfied. For example when I was five and I tripped my friend on purpose and she broke her hand I felt bad and guilt I did not feel like myself. But when I helped and old lady cross the street I feel like a good person and was very happy. The right thing to do is to choose the right and do good,and you will be rewarded. Unlike the people who choose the wrong will be filled with guilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment