Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Student Success Statment


Student Success Statement

“Improvement begins with I.”
-Anon

There is more to this quote than what you see, the obvious. No one can improve you; it’s all a process of yourself. You are the only one who can motivate yourself to do better, to improve your life. An example can be when you want to improve to a higher position in your job; no one can make you work hard so you can accomplish your goal. If I was in that position I would have to do it on my own, I would have to overcome all the steps there is in order to improve MYSELF. I am the only one in control of my life, so if I want to improve myself , I have to take the steps necessary, no one else but me, myself , and I. It all beings with yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment