Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Getting Ready for AP Tests!


Getting Ready for AP Tests!

          Since the first day of stepping into my AP classes is has been the only subject talked about “AP test is going to be difficult” “we will be preparing for the AP tests”. I recognize I was not prepared for an AP course at the beginning of it all, but as time went I prepared myself and accustomed myself to all the work. Being part of an AP class means no fun until after the AP tests. I now spend my weekends completing AP assignments instead of relaxing like a regular student does. There are no breaks with being an AP student, if spring or winter break come up we all know that means tons of homework. You need to be at the top of your game to have a good grade in an AP class. On the bright side AP classes prepare me for college; they give me time to experience a bit of what college will be like. AP courses all boost of my GPA which help me be eligible for a great University. Now being only a month away from the AP exams, the pressure is on! We become nervous and, we being to have to review everything that has been taught. We also come in Saturdays to take a mock AP test, to prepare us and get us into the mindset of limited time. AP courses are bittersweet, you hate them but you know they will help you out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment