Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break !


Spring Break!
My spring break was not what I expected but it was still good. I hoped to relax and to keep my mind off school, but unfortunately that could not happen. I had spring break homework, and that was the worst part of my spring break. I had it in the back of my head all spring break. The good thing is I had it all finished by Saturday which gave me Sunday and Monday to relax. During spring break I had the chance to see my brother who I don’t see often, I got to spend time with him like old times. I also spend a lot of my time with my family in general going shopping or having a Barbeque. I didn’t see most of my friends, which was unfortunate but I did talk to them to see how they were doing. In my spring break I wished I would have taken a trip out the state, with some of my friends and just enjoy ourselves. I also wish I could have gone to six flags, but there will be time for that in the summer. Even though my spring break was not what I expected I still enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment