Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Student Success Statement


Student Success Statement

“Tell me what is right and I will fight for it.”
-Woodrow Wilson

Woodrow Wilson does not mean literally fight for something, as in attack but as in strike for it, prove it. Fight for what will make you successful, what will make a change. Make your fight worth something, don’t go around fighting for something that is not going to get you anywhere. Strike for success the best and accomplish it (fight for it). An example of this quote can be if my teacher says to the entire class you will need to study 2 days in order to pass the test, I will study 3 days, I will fight to pass that test. Fight for something that is right, not the bad. 
(He is fighting to make it to the base, and win)

No comments:

Post a Comment